The Wakefield mens brown leather jacket is crafted in a stylish chocolate brown super-soft cowhide leather. With detailed perforation, quilted design, a removable liner and fitted with the latest in lightweight, super thin CE rated removable armour. It's a go to jacket on or off the bike.
- 1.1-1.3mm natural milled cowhide
- Super-soft leather for immediate comfort
- Removable CE armour ( RHEON™) in shoulders, elbows and back
- Perforated detail on sides of jacket, front and back of shoulders and collar
- Ribbed detail on shoulders and arms
- YKK zips used throughout
- 4 external zip pockets
- 1 internal zip pocket
- Removable quilted liner
- Rib stretch detail at back of collar for added movement and comfort
Ben wears a size M and his measurements are height 179cm / 5'11", chest 109cm / 43in.
The best way to find out your size, is to measure a jacket you already own and that fits you well:
1. Lay your jacket flat on a table.
2. Measure across the chest making sure to measure from armpit to armpit.
3. Compare your measurements to the table below.
Our measurements are the size of the jacket, therefore if your jacket measurement is between two of our sizes, choose the larger size. If your measurement is the same as one of our sizes our jacket will be the same fit. Our jackets fit true to size, so we would normally advise purchasing your usual size. However, if you prefer to layer your motorcycle clothing, choose the size up as motorcycle jackets are thicker than lifestyle jackets.