Savanna Motorcycle Jacket for Summer
The Savanna is one of our best-selling womens motorcycle jackets for its waterproof and lightweight textile qualities. The perfect motorcycle jacket for summer and riding on warm days. Designed with full abrasion resistance, this textile motorbike jacket is a versatile outer layer for riding and casual wear. Riders will love the durable cotton outer that's flattering for all body shapes thanks to its drawstring adjustable waist and hidden panel side zippers at the hips. It's longer length, water repellent outer fabric and waterproof inner liner means the Savanna handles rain too. Air vents add ventilation for warmer days.
- Lightweight textile womens motorcycle jacket for Summer
- Outer fabric cotton with water repellent coating
- Reissa waterproof, breathable inner liner
- Protective inner layer ofDuPont™ Kevlar® fibres
- Removable CE approved armour in shoulders, elbows, back
- Pleated panel at back of upper arm
- Drawcord inside waist for shaping
- Air vents at front chest and side seam
- Lower pockets with original YKK zips
- Front zip and flap with stud closure 2 inside velcro pockets
Elke wears a size XS and her measurements are height 177cm / 5'10", chest 83cm / 33in and waist 63cm / 25in.
The best way to find out your size, is to measure a jacket you already own and that fits you well:
1. Lay your jacket flat on a table.
2. Measure across the chest making sure to measure from armpit to armpit.
3. Compare your measurements to the table below.
Our measurements are the size of the jacket, therefore if your jacket measurement is between two of our sizes, choose the larger size. If your measurement is the same as one of our sizes our jacket will be the same fit. Our jackets fit true to size, so we would normally advise purchasing your usual size. However, if you prefer to layer your motorcycle clothing, choose the size up as motorcycle jackets are thicker than lifestyle jackets.