The Sahara Jacket was made for the thrill-seekers, the adventurous souls and those who crave adrenaline. Designed with a Reissa waterproof, breathable inner liner with a full protective DuPont Kevlar liner for added protection, this lightweight mens motorcycle jacket was intended for multi-purpose. With a drawcord inside waist for shaping, air vents and lower zip pockets, this water resistant motorcycle jacket sets a new standard for motorbike gear, regardless of the season.
- Outer fabric cotton drill
- Reissa waterproof, breathable inner liner
- Fully lined inner protective layer DuPont™ Kevlar® fibres
- Removable CE armour in shoulders, elbows and back
- Drawcord inside waist for shaping
- Air vents at front chest and side seam
- Lower zip pockets and vertical slip pockets
- Front zip and flap with stud closure
- 2 inside velcro pockets
Ben wears a size M and his measurements are height 179cm / 5'11", chest 109cm / 43in.
The best way to find out your size, is to measure a jacket you already own and that fits you well:
1. Lay your jacket flat on a table.
2. Measure across the chest making sure to measure from armpit to armpit.
3. Compare your measurements to the table below.
Our measurements are the size of the jacket, therefore if your jacket measurement is between two of our sizes, choose the larger size. If your measurement is the same as one of our sizes our jacket will be the same fit. Our jackets fit true to size, so we would normally advise purchasing your usual size. However, if you prefer to layer your motorcycle clothing, choose the size up as motorcycle jackets are thicker than lifestyle jackets.