Moscow Denim Motorcycle Jacket
Lightweight and versatile, Moscow denim motorcycle jacket is a dynamic style that is perfect for trans-seasonal weather. Elevate the look of the Moscow by attaching the bold, statement fur collar or remove the collar for a relaxed, understated look. A classic black denim motorcycle jacket is hard to come by, but the right one can be your most versatile wardrobe essential. To wear on and off the bike and everything in between.
- 9oz stretch jet black waxed denim
- Faux fur collar
- Protective inner lining ofDuPont™ Kevlar® fibres
- Removable CE approved armour in shoulders, elbows, back
- Black satin lining
- Black metal finished zip and studs
- 2 external zip pockets
- 2 external chest pockets with stud closure
- 2 internal pockets with velcro fastening Stud closure at cuffs
Elke wears a size XS and her measurements are height 177cm / 5'10", chest 83cm / 33in and waist 63cm / 25in.
The best way to find out your size, is to measure a jacket you already own and that fits you well:
1. Lay your jacket flat on a table.
2. Measure across the chest making sure to measure from armpit to armpit.
3. Compare your measurements to the table below.
Our measurements are the size of the jacket, therefore if your jacket measurement is between two of our sizes, choose the larger size. If your measurement is the same as one of our sizes our jacket will be the same fit. Our jackets fit true to size, so we would normally advise purchasing your usual size. However, if you prefer to layer your motorcycle clothing, choose the size up as motorcycle jackets are thicker than lifestyle jackets.