Isla Winter Motorcycle Jacket
A timeless womens winter leather motorcycle jacket setting a new standard for the classic biker. The Isla Winter Motorcycle Jacket is EU Certified with a AAA Rating, the highest level of rating within the Motorcyclists' Personal Protective Equipment category and a Category II PPE product. Designed for the fast lane with its sleek style, the Isla womens leather winter motorcycle jacket features CE-approved armour. Crafted from the highest quality of leather, the Isla womens leather winter motorcycle jacket is the perfect combination of classic biker style and casual wear.
- CE "AAA" Approved Protective Garment to EN 17092:2020
- Removable Rheon™️ CE-armour in shoulders, elbows, back
- Supersoft, natural milled cowhide leather 1.1-1.3mm
- Quilted detail across the shoulders and back
- Scooped back
- Stretch fabric shaped panel at neck
- Buckle fastening at the neck
- Removable thermal liner
- Mesh fixed liner
- 4 external and 2 internal pockets
- Zip closure at cuff
Elke wears a size XS and her measurements are height 177cm / 5'10", chest83cm / 33in and waist 63cm / 25in.
The best way to find out your size, is to measure a jacket you already own and that fits you well:
1. Lay your jacket flat on a table.
2. Measure across the chest making sure to measure from armpit to armpit.
3. Compare your measurements to the table below.
Our measurements are the size of the jacket, therefore if your jacket measurement is between two of our sizes, choose the larger size. If your measurement is the same as one of our sizes our jacket will be the same fit. Our jackets fit true to size, so we would normally advise purchasing your usual size. However, if you prefer to layer your motorcycle clothing, choose the size up as motorcycle jackets are thicker than lifestyle jackets.