Fly By Night Winter Motorcycle Jacket
This striking ladies leather winter motorcycle jacket boasts unmistakable attitude! The Fly By Night jacketis EU Certified with a AAA Rating, the highest level of rating within the Motorcyclists' Personal Protective Equipment category and a Category II PPE product. This womens motorcycle jacket balances a classic biker and edgy aviator style. A flattering form-fitted style with zippers from elbow to cuff, v-neck collar, press stud fasteners for the collar and CE approved armour included. It’s the ultimate ladies leather jacket that takes the bike, the bar, the office and the weekend by storm. Amplify your style with the removableAustralian Merino wool collar in black or white for that classic biker silhouette(sold separately, buy here).
- CE "AAA" Approved Protective Garment to EN 17092:2020
- Supersoft, natural milled cowhide 1.1-1.3mm
- Removable Australian pure wool collar (sold separately here)
- Satin Lining
- Removable CE approved armour
- 2 external zip pockets
- 2 internal pockets with closure
- Zip closure at cuff
- Side buckle at the waist for a closer fit
- Antique silver hardware
Elke wears a size XS and her measurements are height 177cm / 5'10", chest 83cm / 33in and waist 63cm / 25in.
The best way to find out your size, is to measure a jacket you already own and that fits you well:
1. Lay your jacket flat on a table.
2. Measure across the chest making sure to measure from armpit to armpit.
3. Compare your measurements to the table below.
Our measurements are the size of the jacket, therefore if your jacket measurement is between two of our sizes, choose the larger size. If your measurement is the same as one of our sizes our jacket will be the same fit. Our jackets fit true to size, so we would normally advise purchasing your usual size. However, if you prefer to layer your motorcycle clothing, choose the size up as motorcycle jackets are thicker than lifestyle jackets.