Duke Leather Motorcycle Jacket
A classic, signature black leather motorcycle jacket that could make even the likes of James Dean envious. The Duke Jacket is a timeless, versatile leather motorcycle jacket for motorbike riders. The soft, smooth leather with brassed gold detailing is practical as it is stylish, designed with premium cowhide leather and YKK zips.
- Soft, natural milled cowhide, 1.1-1.3mm
- Level 1 CE approved removable armour in shoulders, elbows and back
- Zip and stud closure at cuff
- 2 external flap pockets with stud fastening
- 2 lower slip pockets with zips
- 2 internal pockets, one with zip
- Tarnished Brass hardware
- Strap with stud fastening at neck
- Taffeta lining
Ben wears a size M and his measurements are height 179cm / 5'11", chest 109cm / 43in.
The best way to find out your size, is to measure a jacket you already own and that fits you well:
1. Lay your jacket flat on a table.
2. Measure across the chest making sure to measure from armpit to armpit.
3. Compare your measurements to the table below.
Our measurements are the size of the jacket, therefore if your jacket measurement is between two of our sizes, choose the larger size. If your measurement is the same as one of our sizes our jacket will be the same fit. Our jackets fit true to size, so we would normally advise purchasing your usual size. However, if you prefer to layer your motorcycle clothing, choose the size up as motorcycle jackets are thicker than lifestyle jackets.