Daytona Womens Denim Shirt
We’ve got the ultimate solution for riders who's quest it is to remain comfortable and unrestricted in their motorcycle gear without compromising on protection. Introducing the Daytona Womens Denim Shirt, crafted with a single layer of Aramid denim which has protective fibres woven into the fabric. The Daytona Womens Denim shirt offers unrivalled abrasion resistance in a single layer, boasting a AA European Certified rating. Like all Blackbird jackets, it’s stylish on and off the bike, making it a versatile piece in your wardrobe. Match with the Venus Jeans to shop the look.
- Womens denim motorcycle shirt
- 12oz denim with integrated protective fibres
- European AA rated fabric
- Lightweight single-layer shirt
- Scooped back for added coverage when riding
- Slim fitted design
- Stud closure at front
- 2 external open pockets
- 2 external slip pockets with zip closure
- 2 deep internal pockets
Elke wears a size S and her measurements are height 177cm / 5'10", chest 83cm / 33in and waist 63cm / 25in.
The best way to find out your size, is to measure a jacket you already own and that fits you well:
1. Lay your jacket flat on a table.
2. Measure across the chest making sure to measure from armpit to armpit.
3. Compare your measurements to the table below.
Our measurements are the size of the jacket, therefore if your jacket measurement is between two of our sizes, choose the larger size. If your measurement is the same as one of our sizes our jacket will be the same fit. Our jackets fit true to size, so we would normally advise purchasing your usual size. However, if you prefer to layer your motorcycle clothing, choose the size up as motorcycle jackets are thicker than lifestyle jackets.