Catalina Womens Motorcycle Jacket
The Catalina womens motorcycle jacket exudes sophistication in a lightweight, textile design. A signature smoky olive green with a waist belt for shaping. This womens motorcycle jacket is a flattering feminine silhouette that can be adjusted to perfectly fit the rider. Designed with removable CE-approved armour and a removable inner liner. You can’t go wrong with a quality textile biker jacket that can easily transition between motorcycle riding and lifestyle wear.
- Smoky olive green womens motorcycle jacket
- Polyurethane coated outer
- Abrasion-resistant and weatherproof
- Soft, light and breathable
- Belted at waist for closer fit
- Antique silver hardware
- Protective inner layer of DuPont™ Kevlar® fibres
- Removable thermal liner
- Removable CE approved armour in shoulders, elbows and back
- 2 external lower pockets
- 2 external pockets with stud closure
- 2 internal pockets on inner lining
- 2 pockets within removable lining
- Stud opening at cuffs
Elke wears a size XS and her measurements are height 177cm / 5'10", chest 83cm / 33in and waist 63cm / 25in.
The best way to find out your size, is to measure a jacket you already own and that fits you well:
1. Lay your jacket flat on a table.
2. Measure across the chest making sure to measure from armpit to armpit.
3. Compare your measurements to the table below.
Our measurements are the size of the jacket, therefore if your jacket measurement is between two of our sizes, choose the larger size. If your measurement is the same as one of our sizes our jacket will be the same fit. Our jackets fit true to size, so we would normally advise purchasing your usual size. However, if you prefer to layer your motorcycle clothing, choose the size up as motorcycle jackets are thicker than lifestyle jackets.