British Trench Summer Motorcycle Jacket
The British Trench Summer Motorcycle Jacket is a versatile womens motorcycle jacket that can be worn throughout summer for its lightweight textile qualities. Designed with a brass finish on studs and belt, this water resistant motorcycle jacket can easily be worn riding or casually. Lightweight and flattering on all shapes and sizes, this textile jacket is versatile, comfortable and has proven to be an enduring style. If you are looking for a great riding jacket for those warmer days, the British Trench is the best summer motorcycle jacket.
- Outer layer soft shell
- Water repellant rating of 10000mm
- Protective inner lining ofDuPont™ Kevlar® fibres
- Removable CE armour in shoulders, elbows and back
- Cuff finish at wrist with stud closure
- Brass coloured studs and buckle
- YKK zips
- 2 lower external zip pockets
- 2 chest pockets with stud closure
- 2 internal pockets
- Belted for closer fit
Elke wears a size XS and her measurements are height 177cm / 5'10", chest 83cm / 33in and waist 63cm / 25in.
The best way to find out your size, is to measure a jacket you already own and that fits you well:
1. Lay your jacket flat on a table.
2. Measure across the chest making sure to measure from armpit to armpit.
3. Compare your measurements to the table below.
Our measurements are the size of the jacket, therefore if your jacket measurement is between two of our sizes, choose the larger size. If your measurement is the same as one of our sizes our jacket will be the same fit. Our jackets fit true to size, so we would normally advise purchasing your usual size. However, if you prefer to layer your motorcycle clothing, choose the size up as motorcycle jackets are thicker than lifestyle jackets.