Boasting a military influence, the Black Hawk men’s motorcycle jacket from Merla Moto delivers the ultimate throw-on-and-go jacket. With a lightweight yet durable water repellent cotton outer and inner Reissa waterproof liner, this jacket will keep you dry in those unexpected showers. Brass press-stud clasps at the cuffs, four outer pockets and two inner pockets ensure you’re in command on dusty trails or inner-city destinations.
- Water resistant for light to moderate rainfall, 10,000mm rating
- Removable CE rated armour in shoulders, elbows and back
- Fully lined inner protective layer DuPont™ Kevlar® fibers
- Mesh outer liner
- YKK zips
- Added panel behind front zip
- 2 outside pockets with zip closure
- 2 internal pockets
- Double stitching
- Stretch band at waist and cuffs
Ben wears a size M and his measurements are height 179cm / 5'11", chest 109cm / 43in.
The best way to find out your size, is to measure a jacket you already own and that fits you well:
1. Lay your jacket flat on a table.
2. Measure across the chest making sure to measure from armpit to armpit.
3. Compare your measurements to the table below.
Our measurements are the size of the jacket, therefore if your jacket measurement is between two of our sizes, choose the larger size. If your measurement is the same as one of our sizes our jacket will be the same fit. Our jackets fit true to size, so we would normally advise purchasing your usual size. However, if you prefer to layer your motorcycle clothing, choose the size up as motorcycle jackets are thicker than lifestyle jackets.