Barton II is part of our ‘Traditional’ waxed cotton Heritage range and features that classic and heavyweight 12oz wet waxed cotton in a short cut. This second iteration of the Barton jacket sees the thermal loft increased to 150g, D3O’s tri-ventilated LP1 armour introduced as standard and a host of design and functions improved. A timeless style for the modern rider.
- Shorter style modern-retro waxed cotton jacket.
- Genuine Scottish Halley Stevensons® 12oz ?Silkwax? fabric.
- Reissa® Active waterproof and breathable lining.
- Removable 150g quilted thermal lining.
- Zip open ventilation panels front and rear.
- D30® CE Level 1 shoulder and elbow armour.
- Rear armour pocket to fit CE back protector.
- Multi adjustable cuff, biceps, collar and hem.
- Premium YKK® zippers used throughout.
- Manufactured to meet or exceed the new CE Safety Standard.
- D3O® Tri-vented LP1 CE EN1621 Level 1 Shoulder and Elbow Armour Pre-fitted (Removable)
- D3O® Viper Large Back Protector Pocket
- CE EN17092 A
- UKCA Certified