Aspendale Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket
Tarnished dark brown colouring and quilted shoulder panels. The Aspendale waxed cotton jacket is a soft yet durable waxed textile jacket, that offers high abrasion resistance on the motorcycle.
Designed with functional detail, the scoop back finish provides added coverage when leaning forward on the bike. Hand-finished with a wax treatment the Aspendale is windproof and water-repellent. Like all Merla Moto jackets, it’s stylish on and off the bike, making it a versatile piece in your wardrobe.
- Womens waxed cotton motorcycle jacket
- Tarnished dark brown
- Hand finished wax treated outer coating
- Durable, windproof, water-repellent
- Quilted panels at front and back yolk
- Shaped rear waistband for added coverage
- Antique silver hardware
- Protective inner layer of DuPont™ Kevlar® fibres
- Removable thermal liner
- Removable armour in shoulders, elbows and back
- 2 external lower pockets
- 2 external pockets with stud closure
- 2 internal pockets on inner lining
- 2 pockets within removable lining
- Stud opening at cuffs
Elke wears a size XXS. Her measurements are:
Height 177cm / 5'10"
Chest 83cm / 33in
Waist 63cm / 25in.
The best way to find out your size.
Measure a jacket you already own and that fits you well:
1. Lay your jacket flat on a table.
2. Measure across the chest making sure to measure from armpit to armpit.
3. Compare your measurements to the table below.
Our measurements are the size of the jacket. If your jacket measurement is between two of our sizes, choose the larger size. If your measurement is the same as one of our sizes our jacket will be the same fit. Our jackets fit true to size, so we would normally advise purchasing your usual size. However, if you prefer to layer your motorcycle clothing, choose the size up. Motorcycle jackets are thicker than lifestyle jackets.